- Facebook Netops Nanog – FBAR
- AWS Identify and Access Management(IAM)
- SSL/TLS certificates beginner’s tutorial | Talpor Solutions Blog
- Generating device configuration using Ansible and Jinja2
- NetNORAD – Facebook TSHOOT tool
- Accessing HomePC from Anywhere[without traffic passing through a third-party app]
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If a Cisco router fails to load an IOS because of less flash size/register flag/any other reason, it will stuck in the ROMMON mode. 1. To recover, You should have the IOS image in the flash/external disks.