- VPLS – Virtual Private LAN Service (VPWS – wire)
- For Seamless integration of networks like HDLC, Ethernet, FR, ATM.
- The service provider network act as a L2 virtual switch.
- VSI (Virtual switching Identifier) is used for packet switching.
- VSI forwarding information has data about virtual circuit and ports associated with this.
- More info on Cisco’ VPLS FAQ page .
- Facebook Netops Nanog – FBAR
- AWS Identify and Access Management(IAM)
- SSL/TLS certificates beginner’s tutorial | Talpor Solutions Blog
- Generating device configuration using Ansible and Jinja2
- NetNORAD – Facebook TSHOOT tool
- Accessing HomePC from Anywhere[without traffic passing through a third-party app]