By default, BGP performs an internal check(scans) the next-hop reachability of BGP routes every 15 sec. we can change it using “bgp scan-time”. same command with “import” options can be used to detect changes in vpnc4 routes and hence result in faster convergence in mpls vpn n/w.
- Facebook Netops Nanog – FBAR
- AWS Identify and Access Management(IAM)
- SSL/TLS certificates beginner’s tutorial | Talpor Solutions Blog
- Generating device configuration using Ansible and Jinja2
- NetNORAD – Facebook TSHOOT tool
- Accessing HomePC from Anywhere[without traffic passing through a third-party app]